Yeshe | Spiritual Counsel
Meet with Yeshe one-on-one for individualized spiritual counsel.
What might you find of value in a private session?
* guidance for starting and growing your meditation practice
* revival and refinement established daily practices
* companionship in navigating life experiences
* answers to questions on philosophy that you find hard to comprehend
* input to curate independent studies in support of your spiritual practice
* step by step assistance with specific practices such as shamatha, Tara, or Chenrezig
* insight into meditation experiences
* help with strengthening inner values such as forgiveness, resilience, and understanding
* exploration of spiritual approaches to emotional unrest
* instruction on applying practices in everyday life
* support in troubled times
* spiritual friendship in harmony with the "ear-whispered" tradition of the Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
The kindness of supporters who offer dana makes it possible for us to make our Dharma work available on a donation-optional basis. In response to their requests, the comparable value of each program we make available is provided as a benchmark for making an offering decision.
Rather than stating a suggested donation amount or range ourselves, we leave the choice to offer dana as suitable for your circumstances in your hands.
If you are able to offer the comparable value and beyond, you have our enduring gratitude. All offered funds support our Dharma work and keep our offerings accessible, despite the wealth inequities built into modern society.
Otherwise, offering codes (see chart below) give you the choice to offer dana as suited to your individual circumstances. To offer dana through alternative portals, use the code OTHER to checkout, then visit our Donations page for other options. Use any code as often as you wish.
We are glad to offer our programs as a reciprocal practice of generosity, and hope this approach provides both freedom and helpful information for all our supporters.
May there be abundant benefit, always and in all ways, for all that lives!
NOTE: Yeshe has limited availability. Please plan ahead to ensure you are able to book sessions that suit your schedule in the coming months.
If no available sessions suit you, please book the best available slot and request rescheduling by responding to your confirmation email with a few day/time alternatives.
COMPARABLE VALUE INFORMATION
Only one session may be booked at a time. Please return to this page to schedule additional sessions.