Zopa | Online Session
Meet with Zopa individually for targeted spiritual guidance.
What might you find of value in a private session?
* guidance for starting and growing your meditation practice
* revival and refinement established daily practices
* answers to questions on philosophy that you find hard to comprehend
* input to curate independent studies in support of your spiritual practice
* step by step assistance with specific practices such as shamatha, Tara, or Chenrezig
* insight into meditation experiences
* help with strengthening inner values such as forgiveness, resilience, and understanding
* exploration of spiritual approaches to emotional unrest
* instruction on applying practices in everyday life
* support in troubled times
* spiritual friendship in harmony with the "ear-whispered" tradition of the Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
Nowadays, spiritual counseling in the United States operates on a business model, at rates of $100-$250 per hour. While proficient spiritual counseling is well worth it, and teachers need to support themselves as much as anyone, few practitioners can afford this regularly. We do not want anyone to forego this valuable element of developing their spiritual practice for financial reasons.
The kindness of supporters who offer dana makes it possible for us to make our Dharma work available on a donation-optional basis. In response to their requests, the comparable value of each program we make available is listed as a benchmark for making an offering.
Rather than stating a suggested donation amount or range ourselves, offering options tailored to each program we offer leave the choice to offer dana as suitable for your circumstances in your hands, including full scholarship.
If you are able to offer the comparable value and beyond, you have our enduring gratitude. All offered funds support our Dharma work and keep our offerings accessible, despite the wealth inequities built into modern society.
Otherwise, offering codes give you the choice to offer dana as suited to your individual circumstances. To offer dana through alternative portals, use the code OTHER to checkout, then visit our Donations page for other options. Use any code as often as you wish.
We are glad to offer our programs as a reciprocal practice of generosity, and hope this approach provides both freedom and helpful information for all our supporters.
May there be abundant benefit, always and in all ways, for all that lives!
Only one session may be booked at a time. Please return to this page to schedule additional sessions.