Yeshe | Private Teaching
Meet with Lama Yeshe one-on-one for Dharma teachings tailored for your path
What might you find of value in a private session?
* help for starting and growing your meditation practice
* revival and refinement established daily practices
* companionship in navigating life experiences
* answers to questions on philosophy that you find hard to comprehend
* guided independent studies in support of your spiritual practice
* step by step assistance with specific practices such as shamatha, Tara, or Chenrezig
* insight into meditation experiences
* counsel for strengthening mind states such as forgiveness, resilience, and understanding
* exploration of spiritual approaches to emotional unrest
* instruction on applying practices in everyday life
* support in troubled times
* spiritual friendship in harmony with the "ear-whispered" tradition of the Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
Dana is an offering of generosity by the community to the teachers and ordained sangha that keep the Dharma alive and accessible for us all.
A spiritual practice rather than a transactional exchange, offering dana advances the spiritual flourishing of the benefactor as it supports the activities of the beneficiary.
The positive intentions motivating the offering forge meaningful connections knitting the community as a whole together with the positivity and inexhaustible force of merit.
Our Benefactor Plans are a great way to organize your dana offering and spiritual counsel regularly:
Should you be unable to offer the comparable value of this session, please contact us to make alternative arrangements suitable to your circumstances.
May there be abundant benefit, always and in all ways, for all that lives!
NOTE: Yeshe has limited availability. Please plan ahead to ensure you are able to book sessions that suit your schedule in the coming months.
If no available sessions suit you, please book the best available slot and request rescheduling by responding to your confirmation email with a few day/time alternatives.
Ongoing spiritual counsel is a vibrant and special connection grounded in the mutual accountability, consistency, and respect that builds trust. Scheduling an appointment does not guarantee acceptance into a spiritual counsel relationship with Yeshe. Many factors are involved, explored individually with each practitioner in one-on-one sessions.
COMPARABLE VALUE INFORMATION
Only one session may be booked at a time. Please return to this page to schedule additional sessions.